New opportunities for Master in Satellite Systems of La Sapienza University of Rome. The Master will begin on 22 January 2018:
International student teams on topics promoted by the major European aerospace companies: (AIRBUS, ARIANESPACE, THALES ALENIA SPACE, RUAG, AVIO, TELESPAZIO, OHB) - ASTRI project;
New Lab on demand aerospace for digital design and additive manufacturing with laser machine for the production of metal components;
The training activity project Additive Manufacturing of the University was opened, the Director of the Master is the scientific manager of this project together with prof. Masi of the Physics Department. This year the students of Master in Satellite Systems will be able to experiment sessions of design and production of metal components produced by the latest generation laser printer acquired by Sapienza.
More Articles ...
- 29/12/2017 - MEETING WITH SAMANTHA CRISTOFORETTI
- 29/12/2017 - RECEPTION CERTIFICATE INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY FOR ASTRONAUTICS
- 07/12/2017 FINAL EXAM MASTER 2016-2017 AND PRESENTATION OF THE DIMA MASTER
- 10/11/2017 SAVE THE DATE 6 DECEMBER: Presentation of DIMA and Master in Satellites
- 26/10/2017 ASTRI PROGRAMME
- 20/10/2017 ADMISSION CALL A.A. 2017-2018